Popular

Angelina Sondakh Rela Bugil Telanjang ?

Angelina Adjie

Feast back to 31 years old, Angelina Sondakh be a special time in their lives. without the party and luxurious gifts, parties that are designed with simple love is so full of surprises termegah for Angie.

Party held Adjie Angie is for this beautiful gift. "This is a gift of gold termegah Adjie at my age to 31. The point of surprise," said Angie found in Penang Bistro restaurant, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta Sunday (28/12).

Asked concerning marriage, Angie claim not to think too deep, considering both still equally busy. "Yes begin on 7 January next year. We have started a campaign, mas Adjie of East Java and Central Java. So we can not think for that matter first. We can think outside the elections, so after the elections. Around 9 April. So now we are more used to elections concentration. At this time our relationship adequately, "said Angie.

Medium according to Adjie, the process toward pelaminan already in progress since a long time, they only live still. "The process is long-running status widower and I have been understood by Angie mbak. And I also I have two children close together and my children have traveled. Because children are a part of my life. Because mbak Angie already understand children I am, so he was part of my life, "added Adjie Massaid.

Angelina Sondakh memekFoto bugil Angelina

Photo AngelinaAngelina Sondakh seksi

Angelina Sexy

Angelina Sondakh telanjang